Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Getting it done!



Okay, so I’ve unpublished all my books except two from Smashwords to concentrate on working promotions with Amazon and have been busy getting my stuff out there. Joining Kindle Unlimited and KDP Select is a risk and it does put small limits on my sales outlets but I still think it is the right move at the right time in book publishing today.

Here’s what I’ve got coming up in the next 30 days.

On August 18 – 25 both my five-book and four-book Omnibuses will be on Kindle countdown deals.
FROSTPROOF will be a free promotion from August 9 -13 with the hopes that it will stir sales of my other books.

I landed a free promotion on Digital Book Today for DROP OUT as the weekly featured read. That runs from September 10-17.

I also have promotions for DROP OUT on People Reads on August 6th and then the Omnibus from 9/8 – 9/14.

All in all, it should be an interesting month. I will update the results when all this action has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment