Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Great reviews!



I’m involved in a review program with Choosy Bookworm.com where DROP OUT was sent to @35 top Amazon reviewers who post their reviews on a number of websites reaching a huge audience. So far, so good. Here are just a few of the headers. Check out the rest at –


Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars BELIEVE!!! Amazing!!, August 25, 2014
By 
deb B (Middleboro, Ma. USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic! I could not put it down, August 23, 2014
By 

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, August 17, 2014
By 

Also, my latest inspirational fantasy AS IT IS IN HEAVEN is nearing the next stage of evolution, which is… reading the completed first draft. The book is coming along nicely and I am nearing the point where I start to become obsessed with the material. The unfortunate result is that I slow down or nearly stop marketing my other books.

I know that an author must spend a large portion of their time promoting, but I always find it very difficult to halt my writing. I just hope my near disappearance from the forums for the next few weeks won’t affect sales of my other books. But, what’s a writer to do? I’m addicted to the craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment