Thursday, August 21, 2014

Interesting Week!



It’s been an interesting week for me and my books. First, I’m involved in a review program with Choosy Bookworm.com. So far nearly thirty copies of DROP OUT and about ten copies of THE END TIME have been sent to anonymous reviews who promise to post an honest review on Amazon and Goodreads in exchange for a free copy of the book. The reviews are just now coming in and all I can say is “Wow”. It’s nice to know that and read how much people like the stories. Check out the new 5-stars for yourselves.

Also, I’m involved in two countdown deals right now on Amazon for both of my omnibus. They are on sale now 8/20 until 8/25. If you haven’t had a chance, grab a copy today. It’s a whole season worth of reading.

I’d also like to mention my involvement with my online writers group Enovel Authors at Work. http://www.Enovelauthorsatwork.com. We are a group of writers dedicated to helping one another finds success in the indie author world. We have a great site with lots of helpful hints and descriptions of our books. Check it out!

One more thing. I’ve been busy with my latest inspirational fantasy. AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. If you liked DROP OUT, this one will blow you away. Grab a tissue and settle in for an experience that may change your life. The book should be available by December 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment