Friday, April 1, 2016

Results!

It was a wild ride on March 30th when a multitude of sponsorships and promotions for DROP OUT occurred at once. Though I did not hit #1 as I had hoped, I did get quite close in my genres. Lining up these promotions was tough, but not impossible, and I will be attempting another blitz with a different book in the near future.

Coming up soon is a huge free promotion for IMAGINATION occurring from April 11 - 15. On April 12th Ereader News Today and several other major sites will be announcing and featuring this opportunity to sample my work for FREE! Ereader News Today has been very kind to me and I'd like to thank them for taking such interest in my writing career. The goal is to gain new readership and hopefully enough new reviews for this mind-bending story to hit up some of the more exclusive ereader sites.

Here was my ranking in the first twenty-four hours.


1 comment: